We are a non-profit organization whose purpose is to encourage enjoyment & appreciation of our natural resources through outdoor sports & activities. Our club is located off of North Pleasant Drive & consists of around 40 acres including a 3 acre lake, wooded area & open fields. We have an air-conditioned clubhouse with a fully-stocked kitchen & attached recreation hall. We also have an outdoor pavillion, covered shotgun range, rifle range, 3-D archery course with a moving target & an indoor .22 & archery range.
- Club Meeting - Monday, July 10, 7:00 pm
- Archery Mini-Shoots - Wednesdays, May 24th-August 30th
- Federation Meeting - Tuesday, June 27, 7 pm, CC Fish & Game (Annual Meeting)
- Indoor 22 Shoots - Fridays, 7:00 pm, June 9-August 11
- Work Day - June 17, 8:00 am - ?
East Palestine Sportsmen's Club
3896 Failer Street
P.O. Box 165
East Palestine, OH 44413
Click on the logo for calendar of events
Our well water test meets Health Department standards. Click on the link above to see the document from the Health Department.