Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:00pm to midnight — Shore Fishing Only — No State fishing license required
- Heaviest catfish caught & promptly weighed in will be a winner.
- Ties will be broken by the catfish having the greatest length.
- All catfish will be measured & weighed at the scoring tables.
- Judges at the scoring table will have final decision.
- All other types of fish caught shall be released.
- Only two fishing rods per person may be used.
- Bring your own bait.
- Deep hooks shall be cut off and left in fish.
- Registration will be held to 80 participants due to lake size. Registration will be between 4:00pm & 6:00pm, fee $12 per person.
- 60% payback amounts determined by total amount of entries for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. (3 heaviest catfish)
- All awards will be presented by 12:30am.
Restrooms are available & kitchen will be open until 10:00pm.
You may bring your own food & drinks & lanterns are allowed.
No pets, chumming or open fires.
Contact Joe Fitzwilliams for more info. (330)831-5872